SS Commercial...Finally.

Banone

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo, I just saw the commercial. :crackup::D:):thumbs::pop::cheers: Okay it would have been better if they showed a SS hauling aSS through traffic in a down town setting. But, Hey it's a start. Atleast they picked the RIGHT COLOR! :crackup: Anyway I am off to do my friday afternoon detailing. Have a good weekend everyone. :cheers::flag:

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo, I just saw the commercial. :crackup:  :D:)  :thumbs:  :pop:  :cheers:  Okay it would have been better if they showed a SS hauling aSS through traffic in a down town setting. But, Hey it's a start. Atleast they picked the RIGHT COLOR! :crackup:  Anyway I am off to do my friday afternoon detailing. Have a good weekend everyone. :cheers:  :flag:

:banghead::mad:

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo, I just saw the commercial. :crackup:  :D:)  :thumbs:  :pop:  :cheers:  Okay it would have been better if they showed a SS hauling aSS through traffic in a down town setting. But, Hey it's a start. Atleast they picked the RIGHT COLOR! :crackup:  Anyway I am off to do my friday afternoon detailing. Have a good weekend everyone. :cheers:  :flag:

:banghead::mad:

OHHHHHHHHHH and no I havent found it yet. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

OK. I have seen the "Professional Grade Engineering" GMC commercial with the junk cars being tossed into a field about 100 times, but not this SSS commercial. I am not surprised that Chevy is mischaracterizing the SSS to lowriders. WTF? Maybe their ad executive had something to do with this truck.

Rick R

Archived