Need help...

super88

as soon his lights came on my bro pulled over right away.. I talked to an attorney already, he said the cop messed up by deleting my recording and who needs to have evidance that we where racing.. He should this should be a winnable case but the hard part will be dealing with getting the truck back and fees..

if the case gets dismissed or you win they have to give it back they cant crush it or seize it unless the party is guilty of crime to which they are charged

Just a couple of thoughts, do either of you know the cop who pulled you over? Is there a possibility that they are aware of some previous indiscretions any of you may be involved in and may be looking to make an example out of you and others in your group. A 90's 454SS sticks out in a crowd.

Just a couple of thoughts, do either of you know the cop who pulled you over? Is there a possibility that they are aware of some previous indiscretions any of you may be involved in and may be looking to make an example out of you and others in your group. A 90's 454SS sticks out in a crowd.

No sir we don't get in trouble like that or are getting constently pulled over when we go out....

• 2 weeks later...

gave him tickets for DRAG RACING and WRECKLESS DRIVING...

Got that same ticket before, OUCH mine was 18 points, i was 16 and lost everything good i had going for me because of it, now i either go to the track or race in the middle of nowhere lol.