Silver SS Center Caps

Danzigman

Thanks for the part number. They seems to be around $100 each. I wounded why the chrome ones are so easy to find at half the price. How many years were the polished wheels made? I thought they were only on the '06 suburban Ltz?

I guess that is why they are getting hard to find.

Another quick question, what stamping do I look for to verify the wheels I purchased are real gm wheels? Will GM be stamped into them? I noticed that my factory '05 Z71 wheels have GM clearly visible on the outside of the wheel. Do the SS wheels have that stamp as well? I just want to make sure that I am getting what I paid for.

• 3 weeks later...

a little off topic but..

has anyone come up with a fix to keep the caps on?? had 2 this past week come off, both on driver side, luckily i found them on the road. any help would be appreciated. buying new caps is not a option at this time..

thanks

• 4 months later...

a little off topic but..

has anyone come up with a fix to keep the caps on?? had 2 this past week come off, both on driver side, luckily i found them on the road. any help would be appreciated. buying new caps is not a option at this time..

thanks

I had 96-99 Impala SS wheels on my 98 Silverado but I used center caps from a Malibu so they had bow ties rather than the Impala logo, they spun like crazy so I put rubber bands around the outside of the clips and they held in great.