MOTHER F**KING DEER

BLNAWAY

so lastnight was driving just outside downtown on a 4 lane highway one main road that runs thru town just crusing then all sudden bam truck rocks at first i thought someone one rearended me but then heard another thud and what you kno a 4-6 point buck ran into my front driverside fender crushing it broke the headlight housing dented and scratched the hood and some scratches on the front bumper cover

needless to say had to turn into ins. compy. shitty part is this is my 2nd "accident" on myself exactly a 1yr 1month and 3days ago had a drunk driver hit n run my 2006 300c srt8 casuing 23k in damage but of course she fled the sene cop found car 3 blocks down parked in a backyard just so happen the registered own lived nxt door but cops couldnt "contact" her for 2days and of course he dont kno what happend or anything along with her no driver license or ins. so still fighting that lawsuit

so in a year i have or am going to after this pay 2800 in insuracne deductables

but im hoping this morning i went a switched my deductable to 500 instead of 1k so i might get away with a 500 on this one can only hope

sorry for the long ass post just had to vent so frustrated heres a few pics

2012-12-05_07-02-48_847.jpg

2012-12-05_07-02-57_592.jpg

2012-12-05_07-03-39_543-1.jpg

2012-12-05_07-03-08_631.jpg

2012-12-04_19-36-48_987-1.jpg

Oh man that hurts my eyes, I know how u feel one got me bout 4 yrs ago in my old Z71 had to get new fender and drivers door came out of no where, I thought a car hit me. Hope you get her fixed soon bro!

Oh man that hurts my eyes, I know how u feel one got me bout 4 yrs ago in my old Z71 had to get new fender and drivers door came out of no where, I thought a car hit me. Hope you get her fixed soon bro!

ya talk about not seeing it by the point i was at on the road the 2 business on that side was a used car lot (that the mexicans love to buy from not to offend anybody on here)and a japanses restraunt downtown WTF is deer doing in town!!

ya talk about not seeing it by the point i was at on the road the 2 business on that side was a used car lot (that the mexicans love to buy from not to offend anybody on here)and a japanses restraunt downtown WTF is deer doing in town!!

wow got ya in town, mine got me in a small town outside of Abilene, I was cruising about 25mph and boom dang thing hit me hard I stopped got out and it was gone I couldn't believe it, all the damage it did and still got away I was pissed. Edited by muggSS (see edit history)

That deer did a number on your truck. Sorry bro. Did you atleast throw that ****er in the bed and take him home?!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

nah i wish it bounced off and took off running and jump a wall to the cemertay across the street and kept running no bullshit

That does suck. But hopefully you have a good insurance company- Not some fly-by-night independant.

Let insurance do what it is there for bud. Relax. :cool:

O ya i know it'll get fixed already got appt. set with body shop shitty part is they cant get it in till january 9th

part that stresses me the most is how much i've paid outa pocket (2750 for 2 reports)to get my shit fixed when i never did nething to cause these accidents