Headliner options/help

I have the charcoal interior with the tan headliner. Along the edges of the door around the door seal the headliner is starting to peel back and I was thinking about replacing it. I would really like to go with charcoal or black suede headliner, but all my visors and roof pieces are tan. Any options or ideas?

Then I got to wondering what to do with the visors...they will still b tan also? Do i wrap or can i wrap them in suede? And even if i wrap them in suede ill still have that tan plastic piece and that extension that comes of of the visor...it would have just been easier if they would have matched it from the factory ha

You can lightly scuff the plastic so the paint has something to stick to. If you use primer you will fill in all the textured parts of the plastic and it will be smooth. Very lightly scuff, and do misting or dusting coats to avoid runs. allow 10 minutes or so of dry time between each coat to ensure even coverage. Do not paint in areas with humidity or in the garage. Any oil gas etc that has been in the area will show up in the paint as these chemicals stay in the walls and floor.

Yes you can wrap the suede around the visors and paint the extensions as well.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)