found a old video of my truck

K.Brown Customs

He was Military, maybe he brought the truck from alaska with him to his new station post? Dunno. That trucks gone threw some tranmissions though( atleast 2 ) hopefully he got it right before you bought it.

He was Military, maybe he brought the truck from alaska with him to his new station post? Dunno. That trucks gone threw some tranmissions though( atleast 2 ) hopefully he got it right before you bought it.

do you know this guy?

KB-

Just from talking with him On you tube. I was a you tube hound on Silverado SS"s before i got mine. Since he had 1, and lived in alaska, he answered a lot of questions for me. Nice guy

He sold it like 4-5 months after i finally got mine i believe.

wow, what a small world!!

ya, his name is Alex.... way cool guy!

he is.... or was... in Colorado Springs, and I saw it, and fell in love!!

I don't know much about the truck, other than its STUPID FAST!

he said "it has a built tranny, shift kit, cooler, vette servo" .....

tranny has held up so far. and I HAMMER on it!

funny thing, when I bought the SS, he looked like he was going to cry when he handed me the keys.... no joke

KB-

You got 1 clean truck, and yeah, its definantly quick! Looks like he wised up, and finally took care of the trans issues lol. stock tranny + SC"er = Russian Roulette.

Glad its got a good home :thumbsup:

hey Quicksilvers..... do you have his email by any chance??

or is there a way I can get a hold of him on youtube? i have no idea how to work youtube

can you PM it, if you have it?

I'd love to send him some pics!

KB-

He isnt active on his Asund1 account anymore, and thats where i talked to him, its been a couple years honestly. I also dont have his email.

Man that is a clean truck! the arrival blue glows! Somedays i think black is the only color i want... and then theres days like today where i think i should have held out for an arrival blue.... or a red one.... but silver birch looks so clean.... If i ever win the lottery i'm buying one of each!!

haha i watched that video A LOT! is your truck at stock ride height and are those 22 tbss reps? sweet thats what im doing to my SS i just couldnt find a blue one with them on to compare what it will look like... that looks sick man, i love it and im leaning heavy now toward the tbss reps.