noob from PNW

Buzzard

Just picked up a 03 silverado SS and im loving it so far! its got a few things that needs attention like a new windshield thats on order for next week and it came with some aftermarket ebay tail lights that need replaced with some oem units.The big one for me is it came with 17" aftermarket wheels that id like to get replaced with the original 20" but thats down the road.Anyways names Josh & heres a pic fresh off the lot.

PC137134.jpg

Is that your E36 M3 I see in the back?

good eye spy! lol yea thats my wife, she's an attention whore but a fun ride!

I work on/build bmws so this is actually a 325i thats built front to back and currently has a stroker engine sitting on a stand getting built for it :)

BMW-1.jpg

BMW-2.jpg

BMW-8.jpg

IMG_8882.jpg

BMW-4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well a little update-

This past week i replaced both front hubs w/ Timken units and that sure enough fixed the abs light always on issue. The driver side had about 1/8-1/4 of play, pretty scary!

easiest wheel bearing/hub job ive ever done only took a couple hours. While i was there i replaced the front rotors & pads which it also needed badly

I also replaced the oil w/ mobil 1 syn 5w30, both belts, NGK plugs and a new fuel filter. still want to run through and change/flush all fluids here shortly but got a good start on it.

I decided to dedicate those ugly les schwab specials that came on it as just winter wheels and got some brand new cooper m/s that are slaying this PNW winter!