Ideas on some hoods

uhh cowl, HD or oem?... i don't get it lol.

If you're looking for a new hood for your truck PLEASE for the love of god do not get the twin scoop mongoose style one whatever they are called, they only remind me of FnF and do not belong on these trucks or any car for that matter IMO.

I have always been partial to the original style Cowl hoods, not a fan of the reverse style that look they belong on a Camaro SS. When I was looking I searched for months for a larger cowl hod like a 3 Inch. It would have to be made and after checking on prices the mold is about $800. But if you do that and can get others interested in buying it, the company will offer to purchase the mold from you so they can mass produce it.

I did this with my Camaro hood and made $3,000 off my mold, now the company sells a functional ram air version and the version I have,

Heres the hood I have, Its a All Metal Direct hood purchased from Street Pros. Perfect fitment right out of the box.

SilveradoCowlHood.jpg

Heres my Camaros custom Hood. Its larger and wider.

2000SS2.jpg

I like the cowl hood or the twin scoop like millersss but dont get one like this i seen this truck at walmart the other day looked good from the back but that hood needs to GO!

2012-12-08_15-46-49_461.jpg

2012-12-08_15-47-38_626-1.jpg

There fixed lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. Not a fan of that hood at all! Or the bug gaurd. I vote cowl. A 3 inch or even a 4 would be crazy! And original. I love my hood. But I really do like Shawnsss twin scoop hood. His truck has been my desktop for some time and im envious of that hood.