my SS in the snow

K.Brown Customs

yes, I park with my rear wheels in the gutter to put the center of my truck closer to the ground.

It really helps me get in and out.

my shoulders are really starting to kill me from lifting up my crippled a$$ in and out so much.

sucks cuz each day Im crunching more and more pills!! --- but that's mostly cuz I have chronic nerve pain in my chest, and nerves DON'T heal! ... luck me

I can't wait to get my drop spindles and hangers on... only this time is for MORE than just looks

thanx JDD, your wheels look good too bro! I wish I had your front end tho!! and your painted corners look the tits!!

KB-

Edited by K.Brown Customs (see edit history)

damn thats looking good... i keep telling myself to get the SSS 22' reps for the fact that i have the SSS but then i see your truck again and it throws me back into the TBSS rep column... my truck is stock ride height and ive never wanted to lower it either but then you go posting these picks... sexy just plain sexy... ive said it before and ill say it again, the only thing that could make this truck look better is a pair of tits :jester:

Looks badass. Man I would be worried about someone sliding and clipping the rear end tbough

X2 just last OCT I had some one head one hit my SRT8 head on while it was parked in side of the road caused 22k in damage

But badass pic tho bro

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)