early xmas present to myself

BLNAWAY

Also I hope you looked at it before you signed for it. If something is bent or dented on hood its officially yours now

they tried to f me when i got mine, and i was unable to check the hood at the time and the corners were bent. but took 3 month but got my money back kept the hood.

O no... i bought it privite from a buddy of mine I DIDNT BUY THE HOOD IN THE LINK (it was the closest pic that i could find quick the link is for a HD hood) and yes i checked it for dents and bent connors

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

you are gonna love it! cowl hoods make these trucks look so much sexier... especially the 03-06s with the front ends we have... i think thats why 07 loost so good cause the steeper tougher looking front end and the cowl gives us that!!!! nice!!! cant wait to see it on the truck man

you are gonna love it! cowl hoods make these trucks look so much sexier... especially the 03-06s with the front ends we have... i think thats why 07 loost so good cause the steeper tougher looking front end and the cowl gives us that!!!! nice!!! cant wait to see it on the truck man

ya I'm stoked it'll be put on when truck goes to bodyshop to get that deer hit fixed