the "No legs...No problem" BUILD

K.Brown Customs

If you are open to suggestions. I could give you a few. I am a firm believer that lights save lives where I'm at. So with this being said. I have had lots I different setups.

I have ran a bunch of eagle eye 9" hid's and pretty much every type of vision x light they make. The best aux hid I have ever used was a hella with the external ballast. But they are a pain to deal with.

If you can build a bracket strong enough to hold a few pounds. Which I know you can because my intercooler is mounted in my lower grille. Vision x just came out with a new led light that they call the transporter. They are incredible!! I have a few guys that were testing them up here in Alaska and side by side to my hid's, they project out as far as my big vision x hid's, but they definitely go out wider than the hid's also. This is my setup on my Pete now.

post-16394-135681011379_thumb.jpg

I have hid's in my low beams, two 6.5" visionx hid's above my mirrors and to of the 8.5" visions on my hood and two 12" prime led light bars. I use the crap out of all these lights all the time. And I like my light bars the most just because of the light out put. I still have to use the hid's to get the distance out in front though. But the LEDs are perfect for the slower sections of road. I am going to replace the lights on top of the cab with the new transporters when I get some time.

Just my 2cents. You would be happier with a led. Just needs to be the right one. Good luck!

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...