Good Price??

super88

Guys whats a good price for my SS.. Ive told several people the lowest I would go is 16,500.. I have it at 18,000..

100,000 miles

its an 05, you guys know all the options those came with plus the Efans.. sun roof, xm and navi 2/3 drop, hd hood, painted engine covers and interior, tune, servo, cai and exhaust, fog lights, air deflector, new headlights.. no dents..

bad.. no SS badges, no ss rims and small crak on the front bumper

whats a fair price??? if I cant sell buy the end of Jan ill keep it and fix up more...

THANKS

lil high imo but close enought to ballpark where you should have someone bite on it clean retail is $16,425 but got to take in effect dnt got SS Wheels no badging and slight crack but mods should make up for it

GLWS bro

FYI - i bought mine frm the dealership i work for a yr ago its a 03 single owner (was)unmolsted 39,000miles on it for 17,600

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Honestly any looking to buy is not going to look at what you have done to the truck to add to its value. Its worth what its worth. Saying what someone might buy it for is hard as you could get someone willing to pay 18K. I would go off of what KBB says or NADA says. FYI The top amount is for vehicles that are never driven and are garage queens.

I bought a 2003 SSS with 21,000 on it for $18,000. The truck was perfect.

Not saying to lower your price, that low. Just be prepared if someone gives you an offer close to what the internet says its worth. I would stick with your price of $16K and see what happens. List that thing all over cars.com auto trader etc. These arent that easy to find in good shape. Someone will see it and buy it.

ok I put it at 15,000.. for some reason I really want a single cab silverado i dont mind a 4.8 then maybe put in the 6.2 once the new motors come out the prices should drop on those or even a 5.3 or a TBSS..I would like the TBSS because my son is getting bigger.. Will see.. I have two people offering 14,000

Edited by super88 (see edit history)

lol.. there just easy to make freakn fast man.. If not the TBSS bro

Fixed that for ya lol i still love having a backseat. single cabs are so cramped, id have one for a play toy but not a DD. plus theyre cheap enough to get as a toy and build em up imo

I'd stick with the 16k and see what they offer and if you feel comfortable taking lower offer slowly work your way down by no more than 200 drops like 15,800/15,600 or less that way you aren't kickn your self later and buyer thinks they got a deal cuz they didn't pay full

And if you to get any of your options for other replacement vehicles I'd go with tbss cause didn't you say your selling cause son getting bigger n need more room??

But either way GLWS bro