that time of year AGAIN new years resolution with your truck....

idahoBLKss

every year we have done this and usually i have a list a mile long on what i want to conquer with the truck and what parts im aiming to get. last year i pretty much did everything i wanted to do to the truck (besides build a 408) and basically reached the goal i wanted to hit with the truck with out the 408 so i didnt end up building one. this year is going to be different i think as my heart has found a new love and feel the time has come to move on i believe . with that said my new years resolution for the truck is to sell the truck and get a white targa top c6 ls3 equipped vette. why not a c6 z because im not rich and i want to pay cash for it im tired of bills lol . so keep an eye out for a for sale ad soon or even a part out thread.

so anyway what are your plans for your truck this year?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Goal is to fight the urge to Sell my SS

I think im going to get a cowl hood and i might re-do my exhaust system. I would like to get some headers, but IDK if I want to waste my money if I decide to get a Turbo down the line. I have been thinking about replacing my glasspacks with some Magnaflows, probably add in a X pipe and I might dump my exhaust, or take it out the side in front of the rear tire.

prob sell the truck and also buy a vette just to compete with you :jester:

I need to get my truck running before i can do anything to it, after i get it running i need to 4link and cage it.

hopefully run in the 10s some time this year if i ever get it finished.