that time of year AGAIN new years resolution with your truck....

idahoBLKss

KB turbo kit. last year was all the supporting mods and there all done except fuel system installed. shes away for the winter and up on stands. now its just finding the time. man having a baby takes soooo much time away but its worth it!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my goal is get my cam installed along with supporting mods(fast lsx intake,finnish exhaust big ones) parts have pilled up over the last yr time to get work done on it and still a few more to come also i would love to get the truck into the low 13s or high 12s...last yr i think i got my apperance of the truck to where i want it so this yr will be the power adder

best of luck to everyone with their builds, and a happy new yr

This year I need to slap my long tubes on in the spring. After those puppies are on I want to pop in a wideband and try and tune my way into the high 13's. If my Powerdyne doesn't sell maybe I'll rebuild it and put it on next winter... oh yea i need some rubber on the back end bad so i can get some decent 60ft's!