Calendars

Miller812

Here is a thread i started from 2011 but still a good one with alot of nice pics. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/73185-ss-pics/

Here is a thread i started from 2011 but still a good one with alot of nice pics. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/73185-ss-pics/

Start a new Calendar Pic 2013 thread and get New flavor ... (can be started either in off topic or Photo sub-forums)

Is someone taking on this project?

The Zazzel.com calendar was a great way for the calendar to be produced, without having a stockpile of un-sold calendars ...

Posted from my HTC Incredible II ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Start a new Calendar Pic 2013 thread and get New flavor ... (can be started either in off topic or Photo sub-forums)

Is someone taking on this project?

The Zazzel.com calendar was a great way for the calendar to be produced, without having a stockpile of un-sold calendars ...

Posted from my HTC Incredible II ...

Stl ss made a calendar 2013 thread for some new pics and he and I will tackle it and get it going. i also had planned in using zazzle being that that is were we have gotten them from the last time and they did an awesome job.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just ask Matt if he would like head up the calender for this year . It will have the TOTM in and we will have to vote on the trucks to fill it in .

Edited by RockHead (see edit history)