Where do you all suggest getting tires from?

rdavid0412

So far I am thinking of going with the 305/50/20. they are a set from discount tire, IIRC they are Kumhos. they run about $200 each and have a 3 year warrenty?

The other set i looked at on the same website are Hankooks in a 285/50/20, and they run about $175 ea.

I want great treadware and decent life with good looks.

I really like the Hankooks more then anything but they dont manufacture them in the size I want. If you do have other suggestions and other websites can you please attach a hyperlink or something to that extent. Thanks for your advise in advance.

Discount Tire Direct

this or tirerack.com if you want long tread life and gret ride quality get Michelin LTs ms2 I got these and love em very smooth and gret all yr round lil spend tho I got mine thru work paid bout 230/tire I think thru normal tire shop their like 400 per

Just looking for input. Would you buy them again? Are you satisfyed with them? Any issues with em?

I would definitely buy them again. They grab like crazy in the summer, handle extremely well, low road noise, and dont wear extremely fast. I have never had a problem with them, Im OCD with my tires having ther rotations and balances every 5000 miles. The last set I had lasted me 70 thousand miles, they measured 3/32 which is the legal limit for tires here in illinois. I still have them sitting as spares. They do great in rain etc. Snow they are ok as long as you dont drive like a maniac, but any street tire is basically the same way once temps drop below freezing.

All in all they do great in any weather.

If I remember right I got the entire set for under $800 installed with the road hazard warranty with a deal Discount had going on.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

The Nitto 420S tread pattern was designed by an artist and it shows. The 420S sports one of the most original and aggressive SUV tread pattern available on the market today. The unique tread design is the perfect compliment to your wheels.

Many SUV tires are directional meaning that they cannot be rotated from side to side - only front to back.

The Nitto 420S non-directional tread design gives you the freedom to rotate the tires front, back, and side to side.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?ra=searchTiresBySize.do&pc=40266&counter=1&ar=50&rd=20&sw=false&cs=305