Calendar Pics 2013

EmoWalrus05

Alright guys I haven't talked to Millersss yet but if you all want to post some pics on this topic so me and miller can pick out the ones that will need to be voted for, because we need to get the ball rolling.

Rules:

Post Only Pics That Have Been Taken By A Camera - due to the quality when we blow them up on the calender tops

2 Pics Only

Edited by STL SSS (see edit history)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think anyone here would be against women next to the truck lol

My truck isn't ready for photos yet :(

Agreed. My truck isnt ready for pics either. My girl is a professional photographer and we plan on doing a few road trips this summer. Gonna get some awesome pics with crazy scenery. Ill try to get in next years calendar. That would be so sick. Are we taking a vote once we get like 30-40 photos in? Or is STL SSS and Millers just picking their favorites? I know we talked about 3 of each color or so, to prevent a calendar of all black and arrival blue trucks.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Agreed. My truck isnt ready for pics either. My girl is a professional photographer and we plan on doing a few road trips this summer. Gonna get some awesome pics with crazy scenery. Ill try to get in next years calendar. That would be so sick. Are we taking a vote once we get like 30-40 photos in? Or is STL SSS and Millers just picking their favorites? I know we talked about 3 of each color or so, to prevent a calendar of all black and arrival blue trucks.

If we would have gotten this going earlier id say vote but being that it is already 2013 we will just pick. Unless everyone is willing to wait a bit longer then we can vote. But then wed be out another week. Thoughts and opinions welcome being this is a spur of the moment deal. Pm me tho so we don't clutter up this thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

i would also recommend that pictures must be taken with a nice camera not phone cameras of any sort . last year you could tell what pics where taken with shitty phone cameras in the calender

Yea Nick mentioned that in the rules in this thread also. Thanks Jon boy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2