Cam?

All motor, Blower?

It will work well with a all motor setup as that cam makes power from low end RPM to High end RPM at 6600. You will have to replace the springs, and rocker arms for the best performance as well as pushrods. Then you will need a re tune afterward.

All motor, Blower?

It will work well with a all motor setup as that cam makes power from low end RPM to High end RPM at 6600. You will have to replace the springs, and rocker arms for the best performance as well as pushrods. Then you will need a re tune afterward.

Yeah all motor.. Yeah springs and pushrods Nd rocker arms.. It will get re tuned! Thanks I might buy it this weekend!

I can't understand why guys keep telling other members that they need to change the rocker arms with a mild cam upgrade. The stock rocker arms are more than sufficient for that cam...

Super 88, what are your goals for your truck? Depending on what your goals are, that cam might not be ideal.

For information regarding the parts needed for a cam swap, including fluids and such, check my build thread "Cam Swap on a Budget" in the Builds section.

Is this a good cam?? Comp. 220/224. .530/.534 lsa 112

I can get it used for $200

Thanks

Need to know a little more about your goals like ET? For a NA motor is really pretty tame, which is cool, most guys want to run a 230 cam and have no idea what to expect from it. I would probably run a little larger cam but this one would be easy on tuning, easy on the stall and have no street issues at all.

I can't understand why guys keep telling other members that they need to change the rocker arms with a mild cam upgrade. The stock rocker arms are more than sufficient for that cam...

Super 88, what are your goals for your truck? Depending on what your goals are, that cam might not be ideal.

For information regarding the parts needed for a cam swap, including fluids and such, check my build thread "Cam Swap on a Budget" in the Builds section.

well I honestly want to be all motor.. Ive been reading up this morning and also was told that this comp cam 222/224 .566/.568 112 is a good cam.. I honestly want to have for this year.. cam, stall , headers, nitrous and maybe change the intake.. all the little small things to the tranny too.. thats what I want.

Edited by super88 (see edit history)

You can use the stock rocker arms, but with this cam it is recommended to upgrade the rocker arms. This cam like higher rocker arm ratios.

I see you read the discription of the cam.

http://www.lingenfel...tegory_Code=C32

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)