procharger F1R standard rotation

idahoBLKss

up for grabs is my procharger F1R standard rotation. its a polished unit with only a couple dyno pulls. unit is extremely good condition only reason why im selling it is because im selling the truck and no longer need it. i really was anxious to put this on the truck to see what it could do but it is what it is. when i received the head unit i opened it up and reclocked the oil slinger so the head unit could sit straight up, if need be i could re clock the oil slinger to the original position if you want but for the standard truck brackets it needed to sit straight up.

SOLD

thanks guys and im happy to answer any questions or take additional pictures .

2012-10-04_17-53-00_185.jpg

2012-10-04_17-52-09_872.jpg

2012-10-04_17-50-38_176.jpg

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

Ill trade but u have to get it put on my truck too lol I have a 500 hp lt1 convertible Camaro .anybody can have it for an installed supercharger on my truck!!inbox me for details pics ect if u are interested!!!

I say sell all your parts off and clean the garage out and take the money to buy the vett and keep that Badass SS.

best of all worlds

i might eventually but im in no hurry at the moment. just taking my time with the sale of the truck i dont need to sell it , its more of a want if you know what i mean lol.

i know exactly had the same feeling at first when i traded my 06 300c srt8 for my SSS but it was for the better and now i love the SS but best of luck with the sale bro

I say sell all your parts off and clean the garage out and take the money to buy the vett and keep that Badass SS.

I wish i had that much money in parts in the garage cause thats what i would do.

Ill trade but u have to get it put on my truck too lol I have a 500 hp lt1 convertible Camaro .anybody can have it for an installed supercharger on my truck!!inbox me for details pics ect if u are interested!!!

First off this isnt a complete kit its just a head unit. The rest of the kit would cost probably around another 2-3 k by the time you bought injectors, pump, brackets,pulleys,oil,belt,intercooler,piping,bov,hardware,filter and couplers.then you want me to take off work fly out to you spend probably 12 hours installing everything (if it goes smooth) and prey you have the tools to do the job. Then fly home all for a lt1 camaro.. ... LOL thanks but no thanks.

Highly interested, I have the full kit from my p1 so what else would this need to make work? I'm guessing a different bracket which I could get from pro charger I assume and same goes for the belts and pulley. I have 60# injectors and two fuel pumps, stock 2 core amd larger 3.25 core intercooler with larger piping as well so can you lend me some of your vast supercharger knowledge and help me get the parts I may be missing and lets make a deal! Thanks