GOT ME SS RIMS FINALLY!!!!

super88

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may leave the silver on silver.. take the black off of the bowtie and vents.. my SS badges where suppose to be painted black this weekend but I may pass on that. The tires are a little to big for me but its winter time so ill wait.. will drop it more as well.

Dont think iv ever seen a Silver Birch with silver SS rims. Kinda nice for a change. And I agree, get the ducts back to silver and it will make a good difference!

PS - stay away from plasti crap!

my vents are plasti dipped along with the bowtie..lol IM going to take it off this weekend...

Dont think iv ever seen a Silver Birch with silver SS rims. Kinda nice for a change. And I agree, get the ducts back to silver and it will make a good difference!

PS - stay away from plasti crap!

Lol why u hate plasti dip so much bro? I'm not a fan either,I feel like it looks tacky haha...no offense to any1 who uses it.

ill lower the front this weekend with the torsion screw two more inches.. I was thinking maybe 4/6 hopefully by summer

Are u awd? I have spindles and turned keys but I feel any lower would affect my cv axles.

Looks good with the silver ss wheels I like it. Now just get the ducts back to silver!

yeah its just plasti dip.. will take it off and off the emblem this weekend or tonight because its going to start snowing tomorrow I think

my vents are plasti dipped along with the bowtie..lol IM going to take it off this weekend...

Good choice

Lol why u hate plasti dip so much bro? I'm not a fan either,I feel like it looks tacky haha...no offense to any1 who uses it.

You answered your own question