GOT ME SS RIMS FINALLY!!!!

super88

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2BFAST is at it again! Hahaha! You should tint you windshield, it would really complete your whole black and silver look. Just my 2 cents, and my last truck was a silver birch silverado with SS bumper and a 4/6 drop it looks sick man. Do it. Love your HD good btw, you planning on doing the grille? Had you not told me I wouldn't of known you used plasti dip lol

Looks good I sold by silver stocks to a local silver SS I think he's on the site too, thought it'd be a badass color combo.

Anymore pictures of the front end? I like that style grill with the HD hood, I seen another 06 SSS same color as yours with an 03-05 chrome aftermarket grill, didn't care one bit for how it looked lol but it looked like the upper part didn't align right.

I feel like the 03-5 grills on the SS trucks are more authentic then the 06. I'm gonna be painting the SS sometime this year and looking for some ideas. Maybe I'll just get both style grills painted and try them both out.

Edited by BLOWN SS/T (see edit history)