my SSS was stolen

Eddie

• 8 months later...

***** UPDATE*****

I know this is an old posting.

I finally heard back from the California LA DA's office. The guy that stole my truck was sentenced and is in prison. He was sentenced to 4 years for grand theft auto, and 2 years for evading, and hit and run. The court also ruled in my favor for restitution payments. So, when and if he ever gets a job his wages will be garnished.

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

That's great dude. Have you guys seen that new product called "tile"? you can put them on your keys, well, as far as I'm concerned, you can put a tile on anything. You can "find" anything with the app on your phone... Im going to look into getting one of these and dropping it in my truck somewhere...

http://www.thetileapp.com

Ok, so it wont show on a map, but if you mark the "tile" as "lost" it will silently Alarm, and anyone with the app will receive a notification. They could message you and tell you where they are and where your SS is... Might not be bad for 18.99?????

***** UPDATE*****

I know this is an old posting.

I finally heard back from the California LA DA's office. The guy that stole my truck was sentenced and is in prison. He was sentenced to 4 years for grand theft auto, and 2 years for evading, and hit and run. The court also ruled in my favor for restitution payments. So, when and if he ever gets a job his wages will be garnished.

I hope bad bad things happen to him in the shower :ohmy::greddy: