Front Lisence Plate

All states (as far as I know :dunno: ) have laws that "require" you to have a front plate. Now if the cops actually enforce it is another question.

I have never had a front plate on any of my vehicles. The only time I was sited was when I was pulled over for other reasons and the cop just slapped it on b/c I was insulting his mother. :D

Either way... a good body shop can fill the holes, smooth, and paint them. Then if you ever get a ticket its just a simple fix-it violation.... duct tape the plate on, go to the courthouse, they waive the fine and you can take the plate back off again. :thumbs:

All states (as far as I know :dunno: ) have laws that "require" you to have a front plate. Now if the cops actually enforce it is another question.

I have never had a front plate on any of my vehicles. The only time I was sited was when I was pulled over for other reasons and the cop just slapped it on b/c I was insulting his mother. :D

Either way... a good body shop can fill the holes, smooth, and paint them. Then if you ever get a ticket its just a simple fix-it violation.... duct tape the plate on, go to the courthouse, they waive the fine and you can take the plate back off again.  :thumbs:

Not true out west, i.e. New Mexico, and when I was a lot younger Oregon, although that may not be the case there today.

Mr. P. :)

Archived