OK I'M DONE SEARCHING I NEED SOME HELP FINDING A PRICE

rdavid0412

I have in my hands the Power Bond 10% overdrive 8 rib balancer. I recieved this from a shop but think they are shafting me on the price. Therefore I need to try to find the price of the balancer and see if I am correct. At this point with everything else I have tried, I think I will go ahead and try to convert to the 8 rib setup.

I dont want OEM, My crank is already chewed up a little from OEM balancers. I am looking for OEM size but better as far as quality is concerned 6 or 8 rib is fine.

I dont want OEM, My crank is already chewed up a little from OEM balancers. I am looking for OEM size but better as far as quality is concerned 6 or 8 rib is fine.

You didn't pin it did you?