well guys...

CJ_978

i've been apart of the forum for a little over a year and just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me out with any question i've had, and getting my truck squared away with any issues is has had and putting ideas into my head, i love being on the forum and getting to know you guys a bit,.. so i want to say thanks again for welcoming me into the family.

i have a sh*tload of parts comming in and work going to be done to my truck in the next couple months, i entered it into the world of wheels in boston on march 22, and trying to get my truck ready intime for it.. but i will not be posting pictures as work get done till its all finished.. but i'll tell you whats on its way...

Bedrug

Clear corner headlights,

8k Hid's

3/4 jdm drop

zippy tune,

led interior lights, (map,dome,doors) dash and stuff will come another time

SS flood light projectors (i recieved yesterday)

The hood and the engine covers are getting some custom airbrush work done

Fog lights with HID's

so stay tuned guys!!! and hopefully i get everything done in time!

will post before and after pictures

thanks guys! i cant wait to see it all done too lol i hope it looks as good as i picture it in my head and nope im not leaving im going to be here for a long time! haha

Hey just wanted to say it was nice to have met you that time and your truck looks good. I will keep an eye out for your truck at the world of wheels and maybe if we have the big gtg in the fall we can all go fo a cruze!!!

yes! it was nice meeting you too! and thank again for the decals! and be sure to come by and say hi at the show!

Sounds great Chris. Glad I could help as well. Post up pics when your done bro. And keep on welding bro your a natural you got mad talent.

thanks jason! you've been a big help with helping me with all the info in getting a tune and figure out what im looking for out of my truck! thanks to you the tune is on its way!, thanks again for the kind words your very talented as well! i hope the hunt is going well, keep me posted brotha!

Your welcome bro. No deer we had to cut our trip short my buddy I was hunting with his uncle passed away we had to come back. Anytime you need help shout and if I can't help you one of these guys can.

Thats awesome Chris! Can't wait to see her done.. I will have to got to the world of wheels this year to check it out in person..

waiting on my acceptance letter, im pretty positive i have a spot in the show, fingers crossed! every year i went i've never seen a SSS there... so we'll see! but id like to meet you fellow SSS owners in the area!