Tired of looking at those ugly coil packs? Look what I found.

No they looked like plastic ones these ones are a bit better build and are a bit sharper not to mention the added hardware etc this kit comes with! I still would like to see these on one of are trucks! I am just assuming you would have to take off both side of the engine covers!

No they looked like plastic ones these ones are a bit better build and are a bit sharper not to mention the added hardware etc this kit comes with! I still would like to see these on one of are trucks! I am just assuming you would have to take off both side of the engine covers!

You only have to remove one bolt on each side of the factory valve cover. then the black studs go in with the spacers and then the hold down bolts go in to hold the cover down.

These would look sick if we sent a set to Millers and let him work his magic. Have it say "supercharged" or "SS" or whatever. I might get a set and try it out. Nice find!

I was thinking about a coil relocator kit and a nice set of valve covers, but they are like $400.

Agreed. I was going to relocate mine as well and buy some nice valve covers, like you said you would drop a decent coin. These just covers it all up and not only saves you time, but money. Im going to pull the plug and buy a set.

Yeah i have taken the engine covers off Well as soon as you get a set and get them installed I would like to see a few pictures hopefully sooner than later lol! I was thinking the same thing to get them coated by miller!