NICE N CLEAN 454 ON EBAY

BLNAWAY

Yeah. The phantom grills usually look good. But somethin is a little goofy with this one. And agreed. New rims for sure.

Haha check this one out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozj28lsX46A

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I would be interested if

1) the rims were something classic or vintage such as basset wheels or something. 15 inches are always perfect for this kind of truck and style.

2) the hood was not too funky

3) the taillights were stock. I don't even want LED taillights for these vintage 80-90s trucks.

4) no rollpan installed then no color matched smooth bumper

Phantom grilles were so popular back then with high tech buillet wheels such as centerlines or boyd wheels.

I still like those styles but this guy mixes up the modern style and the classic style totally wrong way.

Also phantom grilles look good on Cal look style lowrider more and it has to be an ext cab not a single cab.

I like the grill, actually own one of those grills that still haven't installed in my 96 silverado. Something does look funky about it tho and the tails,wheels,exhaust pipes,and front bumper has to go!! But yeah to each their own style lol