some snow pics with the ss , check em; out!!

idahoBLKss

sweet pictures. its looking good like always. I bet the SS is pissed at you for taking her out in that weather. :jester: shes probably so pissed at you for taking her out in the snow. the only way you can make it up to her is by giving me that LSX intake. :crackup:

sweet pictures. its looking good like always. I bet the SS is pissed at you for taking her out in that weather. :jester: shes probably so pissed at you for taking her out in the snow. the only way you can make it up to her is by giving me that LSX intake. :crackup:

helllll noooo! she was pissed that i didnt let her get all sideways and stuff she was begging for some throttle but i had to keep telling noooo bit@# i dont want to spend 8 hours cleaning your a$$ on my day off or maybe that was the devil on my shoulder that i was telling no lol :jester:

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

helllll noooo! she was pissed that i didnt let her get all sideways and stuff she was begging for some throttle but i had to keep telling noooo bit@# i dont want to spend 8 hours cleaning your a$$ on my day off or maybe that was the devil on my shoulder that i was telling no lol :jester:

Hahaha doesn't it just make you want to keep it?!