My search is over!

CaboRob

Thanks rob for completely wasting hours of my time waiting for you to show up to check out my truck. No call or text for hours. It really was much appreciated! I was kinda bummed to see a fellow SSS guy pull crap like that. Sincerely Vince from Westminster md.

Thanks rob for completely wasting hours of my time waiting for you to show up to check out my truck. No call or text for hours. It really was much appreciated! I was kinda bummed to see a fellow SSS guy pull crap like that. Sincerely Vince from Westminster md.

Uh-oh. :pop:

My appologies Vince... I was.honestly heading to you first , just came through the Baltimore tunnel after a 3 hour drive when I called you when you told me you had to power wash mud off the truck... Black is and was my first choice but something about red in the sun and another buyer showed up and just everything was too nice to walk... Sorry brother good luck with your sale

As for the one with 325k even though the owner mechanically maintained it the drivers seat was shot and stepper motors were needed ... Other than that I was still absorbing 325k miles but for $6995 I felt it was a bargin at least buying my truck off the insurance company and doing the swap of parts... It came down to time something that u have very little of with 5 kids at home and me working 40+ a week ... But defiantly worth converting into a street rod but its days as a clean sticker are past

ok... the upload worked guys... so I think it has a wheel bearing going I hear something when I give it even the slightest bit of gas but when I coast its quiet...and it needs a flowmaster why too silent...lol but after 8 years of Black ...Red is gonna get some use to.

That is not a wheel bearing. Wheel bearings will make noise when you turn or put weight on them. Hate to break this to you but that is MOST LIKELY you front differential making the noise. Just got mine out of the shop for this. I knew it was the front diff before I took it in but mine did the same thing as yours is doing. Mine progressively went to a growl though in about 10,000 miles. Be prepared to spend some cash in the very very near future.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2