My SS was stolen today :'(...

BlkSSnCpt

dude that blows! I hate that onstar can't do anything when a vehicle is stolen. I contacted onstar one time when I was taking a stolen vehicle report and they told me that the only way to reactivate the account once it was deactivated, was to press the onstar button inside the vehicle. I told them that was going to do us any good since we didn't have the freakin truck. Fortunately I found the vehicle a few hours later only a couple of blocks away. Don't know why the thief decided to ditch it but the owner was really fortunate. I can't stand a thief. Honest people work really hard for what they have, and then to have someone to come and steal their stuff is just downright low. Thieves should burn in hell.

I still haven't heard anything, its been a week today :cry2: ... they're not gonna find it, called the police dept yesterday and the chick on the phone said it was still out as a stolen vehicle... thnx for all the support guys but at this point I'm just waiting for the insurance to pay me off because after a week they're not gonna find ir and what they do find won't be much... i will keep u all posted...

**** that sucks man. Try to recover damages from onstar if u can prove they ****ed up the renewal

yea, I'm gonna onstar again today and ask what their procedure is when a customer account expires... especially when it's on an automatic payment like mine was...

-Rob