Advice for making 500+ RWHP

As my truck sits, I have 325 HP to the wheels. Its a stock LQ9 with CAI, cat-back, and a slightly aggressive tune. Still running the 4L60E that came from the factory. I am looking into the FLT Level 5. That will be done before I add any more power. I am in California and still need to pass emissions testing. I also am running 3.42's until I get a new daily.

I am thinking of a TVS1900. Because I do like to tow. But after that I don't know where to look. 550 at the wheels is what I want but the goal is over 500.

So what do I need to look into besides stroking to 408? That's on the list but not high on priority unless it will get me close to the same gains as a TVS1900.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

my twin turbo kit will get u over 550 hp to the wheel and room to make crazy hp power and trq with the right fuleing set up and boost controller i might consider selling it in the future if ur interested im in cali also

my twin turbo kit will get u over 550 hp to the wheel and room to make crazy hp power and trq with the right fuleing set up and boost controller i might consider selling it in the future if ur interested im in cali also

OK so will it pass smog testing no issues? That's why I wasn't looking at turbos because I will drive on the street too. The smog referee here and most smog shops know my truck and me. Its not a good thing

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

kenne bell blowers are not roots blowers.... they are twin screw. they are not more efficient by any means... are they capable of making more boost than a Radix 112/122? yes, they are larger. but a TVS blower will make more HP per PSI of boost than a Kenne Bell, and can run more than enough boost on an LS. for a daily driven, street truck that you want to get good gas mileage and drive-ability out of you really cant beat the roots blowers. and yes, the Radix kit is CARB legal if you leave it the way it comes...

IMO- if you want an easy 600 WHP, go with a TVS 1900/2300 from Magnacharger, a nice blower cam (i like the Lingenfelter GT9 for street/DD), some good 317 ported CNCd heads, and you will LOVE your setup. who doesnt love 400+ RWTQ off 1,800 RPM??? :D you cant beat that awesome low end power, no lag/spool time at all, efficiency, etc etc