Which converter

based on the cam in my sig which size stall should i run with this cam? I have 373's and am debating either a 26" or 28" m+h slick. I want it to hit hard but be in the sweet spot for this cam. I am assuming I would want a looser stall for a N/a setup such as mine. I was thinking a 3600 but that would be MAX as I drive this everyday. Even tho my commute is about 15-20 min. depending on traffic. Brands or more of a bias thing (How people feel about certain brands) so I dont want to start an argument over which brand. Im looking more for suggestions on converter stall speed and size.

You will prob be ok with a 3400. That should put u around your sweet spot. I just can't have mine that loose I wish it were more like 2800. I have a circle D and it works pretty good. Not to bad on price either.

Little towing. And I have a road that I have to drive to work on in the morning between 30 to 35mph. Besides that I stay around 45 and up it it drives fine. I could take another road and go faster but the farmers here like to water the fields, roads and whatever else they can hit with the pump truck lol