Exhaust help headers and all

Ok so im not getting as much back on my taxes as i thought. SO my question is it a bad thing to get the llp headers and y pipe? But heres the catch i already put a cat back magnaflow kit on my truck and it has the duel inlet. Should i just try to sell it and get the a custom exhaust welded and dumped over the axle. My plans where to buy ARH is there much of a power differance detween llp and them. Thanks for all the help this is a great site and you guys always help me out so im sure this time you guys wont dissapoint.

Doug's makes a very nice set of headers too paid 395 shipped to my door for ceramic coated ones. An exhaust shop should charge up to 200 for connecting. I can't see anymore than that or they are ripping you off!

yeah you dont need to mess with your cat-back. magnaflow is great stuff, not restrictive and good sound. people who are looking to save money mostly buy the Pacesetters, i have installed those they arent bad. they arent stainless though, so i highly recommend getting them in ceramic coating. just buy the headers ALONE and have a shop build you some mid pipes that connect up to your magnaflow, duals- one pipe each header into the muffler. if you have the dual in dual out, the muffler has an X built in. if you have a single/dual muffler, you need to run an X-pipe before the muffler when you make the mid pipes