WTB Carbon fiber hood and billet interior

chriscamaro69z28

Carbon Fiber Hood? Thats no something you are normally going to see on a classy Silverado SS. I have never heard of anyone getting one. They are a little rice for this crowd

I wouldn't going to say anything. :huh:

I wouldnt say its ricey i would say everyone has there taste or direction of build. I have a 2010 camaro 2ssrs with the rare aqua blue mettalic with tons of mods. I drive and build cars the way i like we can all look and mok each others cars or the way of builds me i like the carbon look on black thats all.

I wouldnt say its ricey i would say everyone has there taste or direction of build. I have a 2010 camaro 2ssrs with the rare aqua blue mettalic with tons of mods. I drive and build cars the way i like we can all look and mok each others cars or the way of builds me i like the carbon look on black thats all.

Black on carbon does look good. But each there own on this subject lol

Cf hoods aren't rice, it's the style of hood that's rice. On our tucks ok maybe a little but whatever. Id rather see a cf hood than those twin front scoops that everyone seems to like here, when personally I think they're one of the worst hoods you can get. It just reminds me of the mongoose hood from some need for speed ricer game.

To answer your question, I have been unable to find any cf hoods for our truck besides an OEM style. But why waste money on an OEM style his when you can buy a cowl?