WTB: full SS factory exhaust

chawkins6789

I have the whole catback tip and muffler, it is cut to fit in the box though....I have a stock airbox with the connections too, Idk if the 06 6.0 would fit. But it is all there. Ill sell it all 50$ if you pay shipping. Or if your local 25$ for pickup..

Replaced the cats to do so? The cats are the main thing i need. Wow re read his post. Its not what I need. Mainly need the Manifold to the front of the muffler. The cats are one reason I failed emissions testing. they referenced to the 4.8/5.3 and I have a 6.0

Edited by chawkins6789 (see edit history)

I said catback exhaust. Lol sorry for not reading your post "properly" I didnt see a cats needed post. I only have the muffler. You can get a set of cats from the junk yard for like 50$ Or just pay someone to pass your emissions. Thats what I would do.

When I ran prices, If I have to go new I will buy the cats and do a cat-back. It works out cheaper. The catback new is $850. It would be cheaper to do a catback from the start. Here in California buying used cats from a salvage yard is illegal. where is yours cut at. I guess yours will buy me time and allow me to test immediately after I get cats