Headlights dont turn on .but the Hi beams do turn on

JAB'Z

Well its in the black box next to your battery. Not sure what fuse but it says

Also if you have HID's its hard to tell if they are burned out.

Have they worked before or are you just installing them now? If they have worked before it might be the fuse, or it could be the ballast.

lol no my truck was at shop for some time and wen i got it back..they didnt turn on..

Try switching the polarities on the wires from the ballast... I've had that issue on several of my hid's...

Maybe they put em back in backwards?

I also have a feeling the scum bag shop had some burnt out hids and did the ol switcheroo on you. That would be my first thought if they worked fine before. Shops are known for doing shit like that.

Always bashing the dealership techs. :sleep: *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*

I my experience, it's not likely for both to go out at the same time. I also do not believe both of them are on the same fuse. The majority of times that I came across the issue it turned out to be the turn signal switch. But the test above is the indicator. If the lights come on when you pull the lever back then that is more then likely the issue. But I hope its an easier fix then that.