Airaid Throttle Body spacer, and Volant CAI

GTRogers

Its not the powercore, its the other volant filter. No I dont have a model number, it has less than 500 miles on it. Seriously this is a steal these things are 300$+ new. Its a volant CAI black top withthe blue volant logo, looks very clean, has the regular filter not the powercore.

TBS I can let go for 25$ + shipping. Or its going in the trash

Its not the powercore, its the other volant filter. No I dont have a model number, it has less than 500 miles on it. Seriously this is a steal these things are 300$+ new. Its a volant CAI black top withthe blue volant logo, looks very clean, has the regular filter not the powercore.

TBS I can let go for 25$ + shipping. Or its going in the trash

I can give you $100 for the air intake if you want

Can you txt me some pics? PM me

You guys are smoking crack. Good luck finding a Volant CAI for less than 200$ NEW.

i only smoke that good good lol in your OP only price that is listed is at the end say 75$ shipped no seprate price for intake and spacer... so that would lead someone smoking the good to belive the price on whole lot is $75 Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)