Airaid Throttle Body spacer, and Volant CAI

GTRogers

Why can't some people just post pics in the first place when they have something for sale? PM me. Text me. Email me.

Why is it really that hard to just post them in the first place?

Its a pain in the asssssss thats why. And 75$ shipped really? Its worth more than 75$ to me to let it rot in my garage., its gonna cost me 75$ to ship it, so you want me to send you this box out of the kindness of my heart? Im not kind, Ill do 150$ + shipping but thats it and thats for the VOLANT. GL finding one used with less than 500 miles for that price.

Edited by GTRogers (see edit history)

Its a pain in the asssssss thats why. And 75$ shipped really? Its worth more than 75$ to me to let it rot in my garage., its gonna cost me 75$ to ship it, so you want me to send you this box out of the kindness of my heart? Im not kind, Ill do 150$ + shipping but thats it and thats for the VOLANT. GL finding one used with less than 500 miles for that price.

Wait are you the one that was selling on Facebook $150 for both? Or did u buy it off him and your trying to make a dollar off it? Lol

Unless you can prove it was only used 500 miles you should not even put that

Just saying

still no deffinate pricing...ive seen $75 in the OP ,$200 on CAI few post down,$75 to ship a box to the moon, and now 150 on the CAI??? and who knos bout the TB spacer?

idk posting a set price and pics was so hard....GLWS im out

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

I never posted anything on facebook? Btw I didnt buy this, I put it on my truck and sold my truck soon after and the dealer ship didnt care to have the cai so they said I could put the stock one back in. You can tell it has less than 500 miles by looking at the filter. I also am gonna ship it out in the ORIGINAL box with the ORIGINAL instructions. Why would I keep that for more than 2 weeks if I didnt plan on selling it?

I could care less if you're out one way or the other, I am going to sell it. 150$ obo for the cai, and 25$ plus shipping for the tbs.

Its a great price for a volant even if it had 10000 miles.

Keep ur useless K&N