Production #'s for SSS

SSchevySS

"In 2003, the production #'s were:

6,117 Black

2,802 Red

1,103 Blue

Making a total of 10,022 Silverado SS's.

Final production numbers for the 2004 Model Year of Silverado SS

5098 Trucks with no color breakdown:

Has anyone over the years updated the production # ?

2004 Color break down ?

2005- ?

2006- ?

2007- ?

Maybe the Chevy Rep that chimes in from time to time could answer these questions.

Also It would be nice if something like this post was a sticky, So new to the "Order of the SSS" owners could have this info !!!

Very nice.... and i agree this should b a sticky ppl are always askn about production #s

Someone asked about production #'s earlier this week, So i thought I would post this and hope others could fill in the blanks.

In the other thread from this week someone posted a website that breaks down every code of your vin #; www.compnine.com

It would be great for people to mess around with that and try and figure things out.

I just got a 05 awd last week, and since that was the first year for 2wd option, I'd love to find out how many 05s were awd, and even further with black awds.

sent from your HTC Rezound

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

In the other thread from this week someone posted a website that breaks down every code of your vin #; www.compline.com

It would be great for people to mess around with that and try and figure things out.

I just got a 05 awd last week, and since that was the first year for 2wd option, I'd love to find out how many 05s were awd, and even further with black awds.

sent from your HTC Rezound

I did the web site thing and posted a highlights of the findings for my truck on the other thread, And was cool to see all the #'s for this and that !!!

do the web site it will tell you how many 2005 were AWD and you can go from there.

well i just ran my vin through that website on the free trial. i searched production numbers once before and i seen someone said 2005's were in the 2000's. well, i have have found evidence to confirm the number:

ALL of the following descriptions along with their RPO codes have matches for 2,627 other vehicles for 2005:

FLEET INCENTIVE UNITOG (U/W-TRK GP) FLEET SALES(VF1)

BUMPER RR PAINTED, STEEL, PRIMED RR BUMPER(VF3)

Unknown

SPORTS PERFORMANCE PACKAGE SPORT PERFORMANCE PKG(B4U)

COVERING,FLOOR MATS,FRONT AND REAR,CARPETED INSERT CPT INS FLR MATS(B58)

ORNAMENTATION,EXTERIOR,BODY SIDE MOLDING(DELETE) B81)

ORNAMENTATION EXTR, EMBLEM - DELETE EXTR EMBLEM - NOT INSTALLED(B82)

GRILLE RADIATOR, BODY COLOR BODY COLOR GRILLE(TRB)

between the factory painted bumpers, grille, sports performance package, special emblems and body molding delete.. it screams SS! im thinking the "unknown" catagory may be the direct link for SS models?

then the AWD results in 2076 (im not sure if any other vehicles were offered factory with AWD in 2005, so this number may represent more than just SS's)

CASE,TRANSFER,ALL WHEEL DRIVE AWD TRFER CASE(NP3)

but what's odd is that only 360 results appear for - WHEEL 20 X 8.5, ALUMINUM, SPORT ALUM SPORT WHL(P30) - when shouldnt all SS's have them?

i think everyone should use the free trial on that website and see what they come up with, expesially look for the "unknown" code. ill also attach screenshots of my list just for the hell of it for you guys to see and pick apart also :pepsicheer: fell free to update the OP with these numbers

Screenshot6_zps6de2c2b8.png

Screenshot7_zps5944e091.png

Screenshot8_zps5718d1c6.png

Screenshot10_zpsc66b69af.png

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

It's not really a free trial. You're only allowed to use it so many times a day if you don't pay.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

it stated a '7-day free trial' :shrug: and i dont see the point in having it more than that amount of time. i saved the link for my vin decode..ill check back on it after a week and see if the link still works. if not, i have the screenshots