FS: Truck covers

scooter3

I have two Empire truck covers for sale. I had these when I had my SS and no longer need them. One is a deluxe version and the other is a waterproof version. These have been sitting in my garage in bags since I sold my truck 2 years ago. They are both clean with no rips or tears. They both have carry bags. These will fit any SS or 1500 extended cab with the same size bed.

Deluxe - Sold

Water proof - Sold

Thanks,

Scott

Edited by scooter3 (see edit history)

Hmm, are they a pain in the ass to put on and off several times a week? My truck stays outside unfortunately so i'm trying to think if a way to somewhat protect it and keep it clean.

Thought of one of those car tent things to place over my parking spot, or a cover that I could put on before a storm, and take it off after

sent from your HTC Rezound

Hmm, are they a pain in the ass to put on and off several times a week? My truck stays outside unfortunately so i'm trying to think if a way to somewhat protect it and keep it clean.

Thought of one of those car tent things to place over my parking spot, or a cover that I could put on before a storm, and take it off after

The cover is large so it takes a few times to get a system down on putting it on. There is a loop at one end that you attach to a part of the bumper or hitch if you have one. Take one corner and pull it down, move to the other side and cover that corner. Pull the cover over the truck to the front or back and secure around the other bumper. You will have to walk to the other side of the truck to get it over the cab. It fits pretty snug. I would always start on the back and move my way forward. After a few times it went pretty quick.

how much to ship to 63052 MO

I ship from work so I will have a quote for you tomorrow. Is that cool?