Interested In Borla for the SS

MagnachhargedSS

My muffler shop made my 2.5 in pipe fit a 3" cutout no prob. They can open the ends a bit or slide it in the other pipe and made it work. It shouldn't be a prob at all. You can look for a 3" dual in out they may make one.

If they can make it fit, I'll probably just go that route, just hope it's loud enough, haven't heard to many thing about the BORLA 400286 - Pro XS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone had any experience with "Pypes" race mufflers? http://www.jegs.com/i/PYPES/958/MVR100S/10002/-1

Heard some video's online of the pypes violator mufflers....sounded pretty good, wonder how the di/do would sound...

Edited by MagnachargedSS (see edit history)

Kinda rambling here but man.....I did a search on youtube and heard an SS with the Banks "Monster" exhaust....and it sounds great! Wish there was a way to buy one of the banks monster mufflers and make it work with the factory exhaust!

I heard the pypes and they do sound great. Man it's hard to tell ya what to do I can tell you I listened to just about everything. I almost went Bassani. Aero turbines sounded great banks monster sounded great. It's gonna be a judgement call. Gl it was hard for me to make too lol.

• 2 months later...