need pics of stock interior, PLEASE!!!

BlkSSnCpt

so since my truck was stolen about a month ago my insurance has finally sent me all the paperwork for the total loss, but they're not trying to give me credit for some of the options i had on mine... i have my external hard drive but i don't have any good pics of my interior, can you guys please help me out!!! i have the window sticker which lists all my options but the guys said if i have pics that help them with the grading...

need pics of 06 interior with stock leather, bose, sunroof and center console... pics don't have to feature everything i more or less just need good pics of the front seats, mine were in great condition but i don't have pics... thanks in advance guys!!!

-Rob

Typical insurance company something happens and they try to cut any corners to try and give you the least amount possible it should be a law that if the vehicle is stolen the owner should get the highest payout just to put you back where you were before hand the way they act is uncivilized why pay all that money if there not going to take care of you it's like there trying to shake you down when the shit hits the fan it's just not right hope it all works out for ya

yea that's what they're trying to do right now, fawking sucks...

blwnaway: thnx for the pics, one i can definitely use but the other two you can see ur paint but thank u it's much appreciated...

anyone else have some good interior shots???

-Rob