sunroof, or no sunroof?

rubecube

I just hope your not skipping out on this one and getting the good one and not the cheap flip open sun roof. I seen a guy get one installed once and it looked factory. Factory buttoms, factory look, it titled up and slid back. He paid 2 g's If i recall tho. Not worth the price to me if thats how much they really are.

Down here there priced decently, i want one but the one that slides into the roof. For some reason im not a fan of the ones that pop up then slide back. They go for around $950Installed and have yet to hear bad reviews from the shop they do alot of trucks down here in Houston. If i where you i would only do it if you find a reputable shop, cause once you do it theres no going back lol

Ok I have one in my truck it was in it when I bought it it has never leaked but after a curtain Speed all I hear is air sounds like its gonna suck the thing right out of my truck and there is a little metal tab that stops the curtain shade from closing I really don't use it that much I would say don't get one but like the others said get a good one if ya do I don't know if its a good one or not but if it opens without a key it not factory I thought it was weird at first then figured it out ss didn't come with one so I would not get one but its up to you ya can't go back after. So it's the red pill or the blue pill what's it gonna be