Adult Braces - Rubberized Retainer Style

Stitches040

Hey All ...

Just seeing who out here have had the Adult Braces? Either the Invisaline or the 6 Month Smile versions.

I am finally debating getting them. I am just seeing if anyone has any opionons of the outcome? Do you like your smile now? Were they uncomfortable or pretty bareable? Are they worth money? They are typically more expensive, compared to wired/cememt braces.

I am starting to take care of problems caused from long ago, and since I've started the process of fixing everything, I figured I'd get the works, and straighten them out too. ... :thumbs:

So, please voice your stories and opinions ...

Thanks In Advance,

Shuan

I have only had the normal braces when I was younger. It wasnt bad, your teeth will get sore from moving but other than that it wasnt a problem. I would say its worth it as your smile and teeth and normally one of the first things people see. If they bother you enough to think about having them corrected and you have the funds for it why wait? Go for it.

Shuan, I am in the same boat my teeth are pretty messed up and my doc says invisilign wont work for me so I will need to do the old school braces, hell it should only be for a little while.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hey Jim ... That sucks.

I can do the Old School ones, but he said it would be about 1.5 years, but I can accomplish the same, with the 6 Month Smile ... only problem is the cost .. $$$ ... big money.

Seeing I'm not getting any younger, it's time now to fix all of the damage I had done to my teeth in being a kid, and playing hockey ... :thumbs:

I actually got invisalign last week. It was a little uncomfortable for the first 2-3 days. My whole program will be a little over 9 months and it will cost about 5500 total. I'm active duty and uncle Sam wasn't buying so this route is the only option I could do. Anyway, let me know if you have any question

I actually got invisalign last week. It was a little uncomfortable for the first 2-3 days. My whole program will be a little over 9 months and it will cost about 5500 total. I'm active duty and uncle Sam wasn't buying so this route is the only option I could do. Anyway, let me know if you have any question

Good deal ... I was quoted $4500.00 ... seemed a bit steep, but I guess that's the going rate ... what can you do.

Good deal ... I was quoted $4500.00 ... seemed a bit steep, but I guess that's the going rate ... what can you do.

That's a lot better deal than I'm getting. I would jump on that. They really aren't too bad though. Main issues are that your teeth will feel huge and you may have a lisp when you say some words.