Drove a 2013 ZL1 Camaro today

D1SCSS

Today my dealership received a new ZL1 supercharger Camaro today and I did the PDI on it. It is a very nice car. I was a little disappointed that the car was not as fast as I hoped it would be. Don't get me wrong, its fast. Just not scary fast.

Maybe If it was a new gt500 i would be jealous. I know everyone is gonna hate me for saying this but the challanger/mustangs are alot better looking then the new camaros. Sry dont ban me lol just had to get that off my chest.

I hate to agree but I think that the Challenger/Mustangs look more retro than the Camaro but with some aftermarket goodies the camaro does look hot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Maybe If it was a new gt500 i would be jealous. I know everyone is gonna hate me for saying this but the challanger/mustangs are alot better looking then the new camaros. Sry dont ban me lol just had to get that off my chest.

I agree with you completely......I would love to have a Challenger but for the money I would buy a GT500 first. The new 13 is a beast of a car.

i would be jealous. I know everyone is gonna hate me for saying this but the challanger/mustangs are alot better looking then the new camaros. Sry dont ban me lol just had to get that off my chest.

im with ya there challangers are way better lookn but cant say the ZL1 wouldnt be awesome to drive

Yeah. We've recently sold a white shelby and a black and red one. The Supercharged 351 is a monster! I drove the stock black and red shelby, and it definitely hauls ass. And is very comfortable and sounds great. Then i took the white shelby out, which has a bigger blower, smaller pulley, new cam, exhaust, and some other go fast parts. I talked to Josh, the previous owner and the tech that performed the mods, and he said it ran a high-9 1/4 mi last summer. Not sure if thats correct or not, but its definitely a monster. And the funny thing is, his ex girlfriend bought it off our lot after he traded it in! Haha.

I drove the ZL1 earlier this winter, and wasnt able to lay into the throttle. But just driving it, it was nice. But i felt like i was in a fish bowl and there are SO many blind spots. Not to mention, i tried going through the McDonalds drive through, and the large cup barely fit through the window. I had to open the door and it made me look stupid. Haha.

camaros just don't have enough "balls" for me either...I put my foot in the floor and it doesn't even suck you into the seat

If a 12 second car doesn't have enough balls, I'm sorry to hear that. LOL

I guess I just took it as zl1, you must be speaking ss.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

I like them I think there a sweet ass ride. To me challengers look like ass. They have no lines just fugly. I've never driven any of them so I can for how they Handel or power wise. But I'm also brand loyal. Just me

I agree, I'll take a new mustang over the new camaros any day