DEI SS #933

SSchevySS

Just looked it up, because 933 sounded familiar... according to what I found... "Of the 1,333 scheduled trucks, only 933 were made." If it's legit, 25K could be a bargain, with only 20,000 miles (if it's not been beat on).

Edit: If he's the original owner, he should have the certificate that came with those trucks.

Here is the full text of what I found:

"In 2006, Chevrolet released a special edition Silverado SS under the name "Intimidator SS" (licensed by Dale Earnhardt Inc.) to honor the late Dale Earnhardt. The truck came with several minor appearance upgrades (rear spoiler, embroidered headrests, intimidator custom badging ), a lowered ride height, performance suspension, two-stage multi-leaf springs, Tenneco shock absorbers, a stiffer front stabilizer bar and harder front jounce bumpers. This is a Collectors Edition truck. Of the 1,333 scheduled trucks, only 933 were made. These trucks were only available in Black Onyx exterior but could be ordered with cloth or leather interior."

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Looks legit. But what do you mean by the last one built? He said it was #933 of 1,333. Wouldnt #1,333 be the last one built?

I thought there were only built 933 of them...1,333 were planed but only 933 built ?

IDK, Am i wrong ?

Thought you all would like to see it !!!

I like how he put that it was very clean and very well maintained in his description, yet it is filthy in all the pics. Did you see the dirt on the steering column? A DEI SSS should never be that dirty, especially when you are trying to sell it.

I thought there were only built 933 of them...1,333 were planed but only 933 built ?

IDK, Am i wrong ?

Thought you all would like to see it !!!

Maybe the seller doesn't know it was the last built. On his ad, he advertise it as 933 of 1333. So maybe he's unaware that 933 was the last and therefore doesn't know what he has. Haha might be able to get it for a great price!

It's definitely more dirty than it should ever be. Looks like he's using it for a farm truck.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)