GM Nationals at Carlisle

unfortunatly i will not be there to hang out with you guys this year its always such a fun time but ive been asked to be the best man for my best friends wedding so obvoisly thats where ill be that weekend but i expect to see a bunch of pics and here all the good niko stories lol

Well guys I just got the upsetting scoup on the gm nationals this there will be no judgeing of the vehicles and any awards to be given will be decided on participant voting

As for some one who takes showing his vehicles very serious I am not very please by this and this will continue to hurt the show that already has its issues in speaking with one of the former head Judges for the show he feels the same way and thinks they are going backward verses bettering the show the new gentleman that has taken over the show doesn't seam to understand

At this rate this show will continue to go down hill just as evident in the past year they have lost the camaros and the chevelles do to problems I'm not going to speak about openly on a forum so I suggest if any of you feel the same get on the websites for the show and voice your opinions

Thanks Doug