New member from Vegas.

1skss

Well i have been a member here for quite a long time but never introduced my self so here it is.

My name is jovani,I am 25yrs old, been living in nevada for about 14yrs now, I've been with my girl for 4 years now and now waiting on our first baby!. I bought my first SSS 5yrs ago,paid about 28k for it(yes allot of $$)but I think it's been worth it every single penny haha I've done a couple things to it to make it a little more different than others but mainly been trying to pay it off b4 I start tearing into my engine bay,anyway feel free to drop by and ask any questions. Btw love the site and about 70% of questions ive had about the ss, all i do is hit the search button and every answer is pretty much there! Thanks guys lots of great info here.

Edited by 1skss (see edit history)

Different? Chrome it out? :lol:

Hidy ho

No plasti dip lol!!! Naw ill post some pics soon haven't taken any recent ones,maybe once I install my 22 Tbss ... Still need to buy tires for them.

Gmjake I bet you would be a blast to have a couple beers with lol,you always have a funny comeback for every1 here haha

Gmjake I bet you would be a blast to have a couple beers with lol,you always have a funny comeback for every1 here haha. Rich bastard!!!

Well i have been a member here for quite a long time but never introduced my self so here it is.

My name is jovani,I am 25yrs old, been living in nevada for about 14yrs now, I've been with my girl for 4 years now and now waiting on our first baby!. I bought my first SSS 5yrs ago,paid about 28k for it(yes allot of $$)but I think it's been worth it every single penny haha I've done a couple things to it to make it a little more different than others but mainly been trying to pay it off b4 I start tearing into my engine bay,anyway feel free to drop by and ask any questions. Btw love the site and about 70% of questions ive had about the ss, all i do is hit the search button and every answer is pretty much there! Thanks guys lots of great info here.

Welcome back

I was off this site for about a year but I'm back! Lol

How is your truck?