Craig's find iss in Las Vegas

rocksss

I'll call the guy about it and let you guys know the details, this is pretty close to home and I've been looking for a black SS for two years... Lol.

- Edit -

Truck was stolen before, the lady said there is a hole under the door handle (guessing where they pried it) and a deep scratch behind the driver passenger wheel. I'll have to pass on it but it is a pretty good price.

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

talk her way down using that as a factor if you plan on keeping it dont worrie about the title part unless your wanting to flip it

Good point. The mileage is roght on amd if you fixed the small damage correctly no one would ever know by looking. Would be a cheap way into a bad *ss truck.

I'll call the guy about it and let you guys know the details, this is pretty close to home and I've been looking for a black SS for two years... Lol.

- Edit -

Truck was stolen before, the lady said there is a hole under the door handle (guessing where they pried it) and a deep scratch behind the driver passenger wheel. I'll have to pass on it but it is a pretty good price.

I live in Vegas if you are interested in the truck ill go look at it for you and take some pics if you want PM me

Mando ... The owner lives closer to my house lol I think he lives by Marion/Stewart I believe,friend of mine use to live by there n I would always see that truck there when I would go to his house. I think the guy had 2 at one point.