Looking for SS Silverado

Thing1

I really hate to have two threads in the For Sale/Wanted section, but my last thread was about the Texas area only and posted a year ago. I tried to change the title but it wouldn't let me so I figured it would be easier to make a new one. After searching for around a year or so, I have still not came up with anything.. I am afraid I will have to travel, but at this point do not mind traveling if it's the right truck at the right price. I live around Lubbock TX. Since I got various results with my other thread, I figured I need to make this one more specific so I won't waste any of you guys time. I want you guys to know that this truck would be going to a great home, as I understand completely how rare these trucks are and will keep it in immaculate shape. I have been checking craigslist nearly every day for this whole time and still have not found one that fits the requirements. I already have quite a bit of money saved up and am getting serious about buying one so I would appreciate all the help and support you guys could give me.

The truck I'm looking for would fit the following:

• Black.
  • Non-Smoker.
  • 2005/2006/2007 Classic. (Would love to have a 2007 classic, but I understand how rare these are..)
  • Preferably as stock as possible. (Basically not looking for a hot-rod with a supercharger. Lol.)
  • Clean Title. (Would prefer the truck to have no previous damage history, unless the price was too good to turn down.. I don't plan to buy a salvage title though.)
  • Low miles. (Really trying to stay under 100k, unless the truck was too nice to pass up.)
  • Garage kept. (If possible.)
  • Leather Seats. (Do not want the cloth seat package. The leather must also be in good condition.)
  • Nice body condition. (I'm not trying to buy one that is dinged and scratched up, I want one that looks as new as possible. This is the main reason I haven't bought one yet. Lol.)
  • Preferably no bed-liner. (It wouldn't stop me from buying the truck, but I really do not want the bed rhino-lined..)
  • Preferably sunroof and digital climate control. (Not gonna make or break the deal, but it sure would help.)

If I think of anything else I will be sure to add it, but I believe that will cover it. Hopefully someone can help me find a great truck for a great home, I will keep looking as well. Thanks!

- Edit -

Think I finally found something that will work, I believe most of you guys will be shocked though. I'll have some pictures up next weekend :cool: . Thank you everyone who contacted me during my search, I appreciate it very much.

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

05 ss awd, black, one owner (I'm the second as of a couple weeks ago), 88k miles, clean title, leather, dl3 mirrors and sunroof, completely bone stock, PO used gm parts. And I do a little bit of detailing with Adam's products, so I'll have her to perfection shortly :D

Fly here, drive back :win: haha

sent from your HTC Rezound

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

They have it listed as a 2004 2wd....:lol:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Called about it yesterday, the guy has already sold it :(.

Thanks everyone for the help though! I will have work off some next week so hopefully I can find one to go look at soon.

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

I have atopic for an 03 ss 84K no mods or damage. I know you want a 06 but hey..http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3633637893.html

sorry it was so small?http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3633637893.html

Edited by yellow_dawg (see edit history)

I have atopic for an 03 ss 84K no mods or damage. I know you want a 06 but hey..http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3633637893.html

sorry it was so small?http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3633637893.html

Thanks for letting me know, that is a pretty good deal. However I will hold out and see if anything newer comes my way, if not I may have to give you call.

Are you totally set on a SSS? I have a black 2005 Sierra Denali, sun roof, digital climate, 77K miles that I could part with.

Yeah man, I'm sorry. Thank you for letting me know though.

I have number 15 2006 intimidator with 22,000 miles.

I've seen it, just don't wanna pay that much for one that doesn't have leather seats. :( Thank you for posting and letting me know though.